ZOOM Live Group Class Time 1-2pm TUES-SAT
Regular price $7.00
This is a single 1-hour GROUP class through ZOOM, bring your knitting, crochet, tatting or rigid heddle weaving project to class. Are you a beginner, or is it a more complicated problem? I can help you no matter what. 1:00 PM central TUES-SAT.
Here's a video of what a ZOOM Class looks like!
Your $7 one hour class fee will get you plenty of help and even some followup by text/email or facetime if you need it. After you purchase your class, contact the shop and reserve your date. 251-308-2257 or email@example.com. We will discuss the topic and what you want to learn in our time together. You can call my shop ahead of time to check and see if we will be able to help you.
Our classes will be on Zoom. There may or may not be other people in class, whether on Zoom, or in person at our shop.
If you purchase the 5-class pack for only $30, we will keep a card on file at the shop, and mark it off each time you attend a class. I have been a needleartist/designer for over 50 years and have been teaching knitting/crochet/tatting for over 20 years now.
Before class, complete these steps:
1) Purchase a SINGLE ZOOM class or set of 5 ZOOM classes using this link, or by phone from me at the shop. If you already have a class pass on file at the shop, please get in touch and we will use that; do not purchase more classes if you have already bought them in advance.
2) You need to write in the comments or call the shop to discuss what our class is all about and agree on a time to come to class. We are limiting class size. No dropins at this time.
3) Load the ZOOM app (icloud meetings version) on your tablet, phone or ipad. Make sure you have a login id. The cost for you to use ZOOM is zero. The shop pays for our ZOOM time.
4) Have a project in mind, and your supplies ready. If you don't know what to make, call the shop and we can give you some ideas for your experience level, aspirations and budget over the phone. We can do all this before class.
5) Because our shop operates based on selling supplies, it is NOT a great idea to buy supplies elsewhere. If you have old yarn, we understand you don't want it to go to waste, so it is ok, but please be considerate of our feelings on this matter. We always have plenty of excellent yarns in our clearance section for almost any project you might want to make, and even practice yarn for various skills or techniques you might want to learn.
6) Get the meeting id & password from me for our class, then set your calendar or clock for the class date & time, a few minutes early is good. Get yourself all comfy with your project and your phone or computer/tablet.
7) Log into ZOOM, and tap "Join A Meeting". Enter the meeting id and password. After that it is all easy and fun! You will see me on-screen in two windows: one is my face and the other is from a camera aimed at my hands, so you can see what I am doing, and that should help you with your project.